Hi Tom.

I'm really sorry to hear this, I know your circumstances have been pretty horrible. If there's anything I could do let me know.

All the best,

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any news on Thomas?

Hello Ishan,

No, this last three years have not been good ones and you are right
the hardest part is mental endurance:  finding a way to mentally
endure the tribulations in my life.
On 1/29/16, ishan dhami <ishan1dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi thomas sir!
This is the most stupid guy who gave you a lot of trouble in audyssey
Believe me I was also thinking about you and missed you personally.
So sir I wanna hear cheers! from you
The most difficult situation is the mental indurance.
I know that these 3 years are not favourable for you but you shouldnot
lose your hope
We all are your friends and we hope the speedy recovery and don't
forget the USA raceway! haha

Hi,

I haveno idea what they are called where you live. Essentially, they
are generally called slushes.  They are a frozen slusgy=hy ddrink that
comes in avariety of flavors such as grape, cherry , strawberry, etdc.
They  also haveve soda slurpies such as 7 up, Pepsi, etc.