I agree. I'd love to see more audio RPG's. I have a certain degree of creativity but the programming knowledge not so much.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Paul Lemm
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:16 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting into programming

Hi Justin,

Yes bgt is designed for people to make audio games or programs so works
perfectly with jaws.  I agree totally with you about the lack of RPG games,
before I lost my sight I was a huge Final fantasy fan, the last one I got to
play before I lost my sight was final fantasy 10, it's such a shame these
games aren't more accessible as I'd love to play them again or some of the
new ones.  Although it is for this reason I started to learn BGT as I wanted
to write my own RPG, and through learning BGT have started to build my own
little RPG, it's only a couple of levels at the moment and I don't think it
will ever be some amazing audio game (but that's more down to my lack of
imagination when it comes to building storylines, but hoping I can get a
friend who writes to help out on that front), but it shows it can be done
and all with no previous programming knowledge and just using BGT, but I
think with enough determination and imagination it can be done. As for the
character  sheets you are talking about I've never done actual role play /D
and  D so not really too sure exactly what these are or what they would
contain,  so not 100% sure if  you could build what you wanted with BGT ,
but I don't see why not. There is a BGT forum which has some really helpful
people all with a lot more experience than me in programming with BGT, if
you say what you're trying to build with the character sheets I'm sure
people would let you know if it's achievable. BGT is free to download  too,
, I recommend  downloading  it and taking a look, then reading the help
manual  it's got a tutorial section which has an introduction  page, then a
page  on learning the language   which is explained really really well  and
then some example games  you can write

Paul