All equipment, gold and credits remain yours when you restart. Experience,
levels, stats etc are reset.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:28
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Alteraeon stuck

Hi.

I've not played alter for a very long time, and I realize the reason why.
there was a massive shift a while ago and lots of changes, like the altering
of clerrics from wisdom to charisma, and I never got around to restarting
Thelok or deciding where exactly I was, indeed I've not played for so long I
do feel I ought to restart things (I was level 26 after all and I know Slo
and Kordon have changed sinse I went through them).

I do wonder though, rather than just letting thelok sit there with no
bennifits, is there a way to reclaime something if I restarted the
character?

Could I for example get back the practices and weightless bag I bought for
thelok and use them on a new character, or maybe even convert thelok into xp
I could use later.

i just realized this morning when thinking about muds that this has got me
out of the way of playing alter and I've missed out for rather too long,
which is a shame, so it's time for a new start, but if that new start could
get something from what I spent previously that would be helpful.

If not, fare enough I'll just start a new char and go on from there.

All the best,