nice one, am looking forward to it.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marty Schultz" <ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] why i build the games the way I do

Great idea.  I am also adding sailing trip, with ripped sails,broken
rudder, waves, etc.

On 4/26/2016 11:51 AM, Phil Vlasak wrote:
> Marty,
> You could take one of your existing card games and alter the meaning
> of the cards.
>
> You could turn Blindfold Road Trip to
> Pirate treasure hunt.
> You're on a pirate ship sailing from island to island digging up
> treasure.
> Instead of calling them distance cards:
> call them gold pieces
> the object is to collect 1000 gold pieces.
> 25 gold pieces, 12,
> 50 gold pieces, 12,
> 75 gold pieces, 12,
> 100 gold pieces, 14,
> 200 gold pieces, 6.
> Total 56
>
> hazard cards:
> out of wind  2,
> leaking ship  2,
> ripped sale  2,
> storm 3,
> no food  4.
> Total 13
>
> remedy cards:
> wind 6,
> patch hull 6,
> repair sale  6,
> end of storm 6,
> stock up food 14
> total 28
>
>            safety cards:
> constant wind 1,
> puncture-proof hull 1,
> non-rippable sales 1,
> no storms 1.
> Plenty of food 1.
> Total 5

> list,

*Marty Schultz*
ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com <mailto:ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com>
Blindfold Racer - free iPhone/iPad app where you drive with your ears,
not your eyes www.BlindfoldRacer.com <http://www.BlindfoldRacer.com>

Learn about how we built it for blind & visually impaired kids, teens &
adults as a STEM project.
Follow the blog: BlindfoldGames.org <https://blindfoldgames.org>
Follow us: @BlindfoldGames <https://twitter.com/blindfoldgames>