Hi Michael.

I actually see a text, or at least text and audio rpg as a much more possible thing and probably good for a developer because of the possible expantions and such available, I also think it would be very good for development of audiogames in general because as I said, I do get a little disappoited with seeing the same sorts of games. this isn't to say there's anything wrong with what we've had, heck I played blindfold pinball for a good while yesterday, was very glad to buy the upgrade packs and completely enjoyed the game, only that I'd love to see something more complex available, and when I look around and consider indi games like! Adventure to fate, the wastes or a dark room I really see a way forward if people would take it, which would show that it was! possible.

All the best,