Ron,
I ran the game and there was a choose language menu at the start but the default was French. I tried tabbing or arrowing but it did not change and all of a sudden the menu vanished and my computer locked up.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New game, crazy party and card battle

Hi

I did see the forum post about the same trouble I'm having, no answers as yet. I'll keep the link and take a look later on. Hope I'm being dumb and missing the obvious cause it sounds like one most amazing game! Either that or ask nicely for someone to zip up their unzipped English speaking version and dropbox it or such. *l*

With dwindling patients

Ron