heloo dark good luck and hace a nice day hope all goes well for you

On 6wayne/3/2016 5:32 AM, dark wrote:
             Hi Everyone.

This is just to let people know, as of Monday I'll be away for a while. I'm
going to America with my lady in order to get married and won't be back until
august. For some really weerd reason I can't fathom,  when I was there over
christmas I could receieve email and not send, so you probably won't bhear from
me for a bit.
If I'm wrong and the mails work, fare enough, though if not, bare in mind I'll
still be reading list traffic, I just won't be responding (I'll still be on
audiogames.net though, so you can always reach me on the forums there or by pm).

I'll be around until monday, but as I'm busy with leave preparations, I thought
I'd tell everyone now.

If I don't speak again, hope everyone has a nice summer.

All the best,

.