Hi Dark

All the best. and oddly enough I do know someone who does do the horse and buggy.but he's in Owen sound. :)

Cheers!

On 6/3/2016 11:22 AM, dark wrote:
Thanks Ron.

Probably not too much of a party, we're thinking of a candlelight evening service, though we would like a horse and cariage if we can get one.

all the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Away and weddings

Hey dark

Cograts man! Love to attend the party! Cheers to you and yours. best wishes

Ron

On 6/3/2016 8:32 AM, dark wrote:
             Hi Everyone.

This is just to let people know, as of Monday I'll be away for a while. I'm going to America with my lady in order to get married and won't be back until august. For some really weerd reason I can't fathom, when I was there over christmas I could receieve email and not send, so you probably won't bhear from me for a bit. If I'm wrong and the mails work, fare enough, though if not, bare in mind I'll still be reading list traffic, I just won't be responding (I'll still be on audiogames.net though, so you can always reach me on the forums there or by pm).

I'll be around until monday, but as I'm busy with leave preparations, I thought I'd tell everyone now.

If I don't speak again, hope everyone has a nice summer.

All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----