Cool, something to play when not packing.
Now if only this was on my ipad I could play this on the plane.

On 6/06/2016 5:45 a.m., dark wrote:
Hi.

Before my ability to send mail drops off the map, I thought I'd let everyone
know, there is a new version of crazy party:
http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

You can now win gems with a score of 100 or more in single player mode, which I
presume means going through the zones, also a good reason to replay zones
you've previously done.

Awesome methinks.

All the best,