Ah I see Phil, that makes more sense.

Would it also be possible for the chocolate frog sweets to come with cards like in the books, or is that too tricky to code at this point?
Take care from Lori.
-----Original Message----- From: Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 5:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sarah game question

Lori,
The ground floor corridor  includes stairs to
the basement floor and stairs to the first floor and the
dungeon levels.
As stairs both go up and down, I figured to use the down word in each
description.
So I had the map say Staircase down to ground floor corridor instead of
Staircase up to first floor corridor.
I probably should change that description because it really doesn't tell you
where the stairs are going.
Thanks,
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "loriduncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>