I'm always stuck at story 2.
hmm wander if someone is going to put the entire game play up of all the
stories and some stratogies.
I sure as heck need them.
Navigation is hard enough without these balls.
They actually sound like rocket launchers.
Also on reviews, is there any way to make totalrecorder work when recording say
a game through the wave out mix?
The sound stutters and such like mad.
When I play the file back I get stutters and static with the sounds.
I got tc because its real accessible and has internal drivers, etc but I am
getting bad things from it wnen recording.