To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems playing paladin of the sky

Hi thanks, I've tried waiting until I hear a single beep then quickly pressing my alt key, but it just beeps again and tells me I can do better or to have another go. I'm quite frustrated and can't understand why it's not working. I've hit enter and just tried listening to the sounds, and after the woosh sound i hear a single beep, so I've tried pressing alt as soon as I hear the beep, but I still can't do it.