To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems playing paladin of the sky

Hi Dark, I've never played that type of game before, is it the same sort of thing as a simon game where you've to remember the correct sequence of sounds and press the alt key to play the same sequence? It's tricky to know how many beeps are going to play before it's your turn to press your own key, do certain scroles have a certain number of beeps? This sort of reminds me of the bopit game, although I can manage that one just fine. :) From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: dark