Hi,

A long time ago in the early 90s when I was still a kid playing with my
laptop and MS-DOS and ASAP for DOS, I came across a text adventure game
called island. It consisted of one file, island.exe. Anyway you had a
certain amount of time to get off the island before the storm came and there
were headhunters and items you had to collect to complete the game. I never
did complete it. Anyone remember this game?  And is there a winfrotz version
of the island game I'm mentioning? or can it be played with jaws7 or jaws8
in a windows xp DOS box?

Josh

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent