Josh wrote:
> is this anything like world of warcraft?
>
> Josh

Alter Aeon? If anyone thinks it's like world of warcraft . Um. Never mind.

Okay Josh, i'm sorry. I know you haven't played it but. if you do want a
mud like world of warcraft, i think it'd be medievia.

http://www.medievia.com

I will worn you that being a new player on this game sucks. i don't
remember being a new player, i'm like almost a level 25 cleric, needing
about 17000000 exp to level, but than again you don't loose equipment or
XP when you dye either, which is great. I mean I've always came back to
this mud, no matter how dumb the grouping system is at lower levels. The
truth is, I did it, I made it to where I can group with higher levels,
and yeah. It's nice. What a would recommand all players to do is if
you're having trouble finding groups and what not, join a   clan. I
mean, if they're a good clan they'll cator to your char and it's level
and hook you up with the right people to level up with you. I mean, I
like this game because yeah, it's hack slash, but it's more than that as
well.

I also like Mume, but Medievia has by far one of the farthest muds I've
ever played on level wise. Alter aeon I got to 21 cleric, after
realising that there were actually more muds out there. I don't know
where I got at Nanny, which was my second mud. But Medievia, I'm almost
level 25, and almost for multiclass. Then again you can't just reach
level 31 to multiclass either, so I'm working on that now.

So I guess I won't ramble on about muds all day because that's not what
everyone likes to hear. So I'll just end by stating that Medievia is
fun, and people should start playing, because that codebase stuff that
they had has been sorted.