To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VGStorm Presents Manamon, a new fully featured RPG!

Hmmmm well wander round, talk to all you meet, its a bit tricky, there are 2 metle clankings at the far left edge of the screen. anyway once you find one that says the city is ahead walk up straight till you find another sign to the left, after that walk left till you find it its still a little ways forward but you will get there.