Okay,

This game is frustratingme.  I have arrowed for like ten minutes using
the down arrow and haven't found a door.  Also, how does one find
their classmate so they can get a Manamon?  It just says I'm in  my
room and am not going anywhere.  I want to play this but it feels like
it never goes anywhere.

thanks,

Dacia