Josh wrote:
> Hi,
> Ok how do you play? Do you have to be able to see to play this game or not?
>
> Josh
>
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> AOL: kutztownstudent
> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype: jkenn337

No, you do not need to be able to see to play medievia.

If you wish, and if you have ZMud, i can send you a ZMud plugin that
actually works with jaws. For the life of me though, I can't stop jaws
from reading my commands as I input them. Ugg.

Though if you want freeness,
www.randylaptop.com

Go to the mudding section, and it'll guide you through setting the
client up, etc.

Hope this helps, and if you have any questions, email me privately, or
skype me at orin1112.

Or MSN me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]