OK so I want to make sure I understand. When I arrow down and I hear the knock
knock type sound if it's in the center of my speakers what do I do to make it
up and do I hit enter what do I do? I'm not sure what you mean by the other
question you're asking. To hear my location I'm pressing the key are. But in
the manual and mentioned something about finding a classmate, so I can get my
Minneman. I am so confused, I want to figure this game out. The manual is kind
of vague though, so it makes it hard to do it.

Sent from my iPhone