To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Manamon help please

OK so I want to make sure I understand. When I arrow down and I hear the knock knock type sound if it's in the center of my speakers what do I do to make it up and do I hit enter what do I do? I'm not sure what you mean by the other question you're asking. To hear my location I'm pressing the key are. But in the manual and mentioned something about finding a classmate, so I can get my Minneman. I am so confused, I want to figure this game out. The manual is kind of vague though, so it makes it hard to do it.

Sent from my iPhone