www.ifarchive.org is the only place you can really get this stuff.
I do have your mail address so if you like I can upload something via mediafire.
or send you directly, i have tads, agt and zcode, I guess she will probably
want the tads and zcode since agt never had a windows emulator, well it does if
you use agility.
However most stuff except for the harry potter z8 game I got from ifarchive and
the harry potter link is somewhere on list archives so duplicating stuff may
not be the best in any case.