Hey, Dark.

I didn't mean any kind of disrespect to Aaron's work.
I actually enjoy playing the games he developed.
I was only going by what someone said last week on the list about the game when
I had asked about it.

So if I have offended anyone then I apologize about that.
Aaron does a great job at developing awesome games.

Sent from my iPad