To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Oops, Not clear subject, dissatisfied with my Racer Challenge Scores

Hi,
I failed playing on phone, too, but if you can, try an iPad. That should work better for you

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 13 Sep 2016, at 4:48 am, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi sharren.

Ah, I did wonder what game you meant :d.

I confess I always had miner problems with blindfold racer even though i really like most of Marty's arcade titles that I've tried. I don't know why, but for some reason the controls kept freezing on me. Once I worked out which way to hold the Iphone I could drive, but for some reason the controls weren't consistant. the game would be playing fine, then suddenly bong, my car would stop, the phone would be unresponsive however I twiddled it, and I'd suddenly start slamming into fences left right and center. I don't know if this was a bug with the game or just that the controls are finicky and if you don't hold the phone just right the controls stop, though this isn't a problem I've had in hopper, pong, bowling etc.

the rather weerd behaviour of the menus with vo didn't help either.

So while I can't help with the problem, it does sound like your getting on better with the game than I am.

All the best,

Dark.
Due to Btinternet being inconvenient, this email address will not be in use for very long. Please contact me on my other public address, d...@xgam.org. When I have a new private address, I will let everyone know.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <shoole...@gmail.com>