Where do I find the goats for the farmer? Can they be anywhere around that
area, as in the paths out of the area? I just have the dog following me and I
haven’t scene any of them. I figure they wander around the area.
I’ve only scene hens, gooses etc in the Farmyard itself.
That, and I haven’t found the pasture where you’re supposed to guide them to.