Yeah, that would be nifty. I love QuestML, and have known about it for years. Unfortunately, I'd like to require one download at minumum (making my own system would be best). I might make an add-on for that though.

From: fastfinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Game Authoring Tool (Not Audio Game Maker)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:05:05 -0500

Hi,

What would be really neat is an accessible (self voicing?) tool that can
create and work with QuestMl games.  QuestMl is standard xml markup for
choose your own adventure; it already supports pictures, multimedia, and
lots else.  If your program could allow screen reader users to easily
create QuestMl games, and have a self voicing interface to read the text
in already written QuestMl games, you would have the advantage of a
standard format with lots of games already that can easily be made
accessible.  for more info, see:
http://www.questml.com