So does that mean we're not going to see any new audio games for Android? Does that mean that for some reason developers are only going to develop for Windows and iPhone? It's disappointing that Android has the highest market share according to everything I've read, but yet there are not very many audio games for Android.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com