On Steam, FSX was $24.99.  Here are the add ons I have that I use and like.
It's Your Plane found at itsyourplane.com and also check out the supported
aircraft lists.  Sky song Soundworks makes the best sounds for FSX and is found
at skysongsoundworks.com Basically, what I did was find all the sounds that
match up with supported aircraft, and found the aircraft and purchased the
sound packages.  I like some of the Carenado aircraft, and the Just Flight
757FreeMium is also a great aircraft and is the only one that I will not be
replacing the sounds for since the sounds are quite good.  I also use Sim
Physics and AccuFeel and also My Traffic 2013, Ultimate Traffic 2, and Edit
Voicepack.  For weather I use FSWX.  I also use a program that adds much better
lighting and a couple of scenery add ons.  For some of the aircraft I fly, go
to my YouTube channel, viSimmer.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone