Hi,

Thanks much to both for the replys.

As Mike said, I'de also recommend the steam edition for FSX, not sure if
you can still get it on CD or not...

@Mike, question for you: I've only just recently upgraded from fs2004 to
fsx steam and am stuck on some anoying webpage when opening it that I
can't seem to get rid of, any tips on getting out of that?

Thanks,

Daniel