You can also get it off his page at:

http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Preludeamals.zip
All his games are listed on the page

http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/

On 1/24/2017 10:12 PM, Phil Vlasak wrote:
John,
Thanks! I goofed not finding preludeamals in my games list.
I only found Lunimals.

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] preludeamals (way too much fun)

http://www.agarchive.net/games/aprone/Preludeamals.zip

From: "Michael Maslo" <michaelmasl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 20:15
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>

Where can I get this game

Sincerely,

Michael Maslo

On Jan 24, 2017, at 19:06, Travis Siegel <tsie...@nfbcal.org> wrote:

I don't know how many folks here have played aprone's preludeamals, but if you haven't, you should. The game is so much fun. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been thinking of making for myself, only I hadn't quite managed to get all the details worked out, but the vague outline was there, and this game fits the bill completely. Great fun, although level 15 took me several hours to solve, I am *not* looking forward to level 16, but I'm having a blast with this thing. And, just for reference. I have been saying for years there's no reason why audio games can't have graphics, and Aprone proves the point by his games being playable both by sighted and blind players. Sure, the graphics aren't anything to write home about, but they don't have to be, they just have to work, and they do, and that's the kind of thing I mean when I say there's no reason not to have graphical interfaces to games. Hell, sometimes, there is no graphics, just plain text, but that text is only presented via text to speech, and no actual text is written on the screen, and that (in my opinion at least) is inexcusable, that's just plain laziness. Putting text on the screen is something computers have done since nearly the very beginning (excluding punch cards and line printers), so not including text onscreen just because it's intended for the blind is just silly.

Anyway, I digress (as usual). I'm just having a blast with this game, and figured I'd mention it, in case others haven't tried it
out yet, (or if they had, maybe they'd go back and try again :))

-----
No virus found in this message.