From: "Michael Maslo" <michaelmasl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 7:22
To: "Gamers Audyssey list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp help

Hello list,

As the subject line says, I need help with the game swamp. I am playing on line
and I am told I need to go east over one hundred
fifty times. I know how to travel east and west etc. However after going east a
certain amount of time I get to brush creek. I have
traveled all the way north to all the way south. Anytime I go east after after
I hear brush creek I fall into the water and can't
move. My question is how do I travel over the creek or get past it.

Your hell would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael Maslo