All of those games could easily be ported to powerbasic, even the dos games, which would make them runable on windows, with very little work. I've ported all kinds of quick basic, gw basic, and others to powerbasic, and it's trivially easy. If someone could get ahold of Jim's source, I'd be more than happy to do the conversions, just so all Jim's hard work doesn't have to go by the wayside.