Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-03-13 10:49, Lori Duncan wrote:
Thanks Phil, I have it now, but am having issues getting passed that first ledge. When I hit space to jump I seem to stay in the one place, and when I hit space and right arrow to carry my body to the right, I die. Is there something I'm missing? Is there also a way to pause the game, I don't remember seeing a key for pause in the readme file.

Thanks from Lori.