Hi,
Agreed. The Blade of the Fox would really kick the tarn ratts in to next
week. I don't remember what exactly I was carrying the last time I took
them on in my last adventure, but I had no trouble clearing the barn of
tarn ratts. I cleaned their clock and then some.
It would be really funny if someone saved that mission until they
obtained the Hale blade and then took them on. I'd say one roll of
combat would be enough to squash all six like insects.