Because I have no idea how that trojan horse got into my web site, I have
taken my site down permanently.

Feel free to destribute the boxing game and the trainer, but just as a
precaution, I'd scan the files for viruses or trojans before you destribute
them.

There shouldn't be any malware in the files, but then again, I didn't think
there was any trojan horse on my web site either.

To scan the file or files, run Windows Explorer and open your hard drive.
Then locate the file and press the Applications key which is the third key
to the right of the space bar on a standard 104-key keyboard.  This should
bring up a context menu.  Arrow down the list until you find an item
labeled, "scan with x" where x is the name of your particular antivirus
program., and press enter.

Allen
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site:  www.fantasystorm.net