Hi,
Well, then you will probably really love Monty. As I mentioned in
another post today for accessible reasons I had to change sometimes in
the game for accessibility sake.
However, as a side result some things have become trickier like some
gems to get. If you are not exactly at the right spot you won't be able
to ever get gem x.
In the sighted verson you could see it and guide your jystick towards
it. You can't really do that in my version of Monty, you can still get
the gems, but have put a trick to getting and obtaining some items here
and there.