Hi all,

Well, I recreated myself an account on KOL today, and well, I already
mest up in the Toot orial, if that's bad enough.

Basically I don't know I was zoning out when he said trade a twig when I
thought it was trade any item and bring it back. Don't know just didn't
hear the twig part. So it turns out that I traded the wrong item. How
will I be able to do this quest now with the permit gone, and the
trinket; can't find it in the sowur now, I did find a weapon that I
can't even use.

Thanks.