I wonder if Danger City would be as cool as Super Liam (which is my
favourite game when the cheat codes are active).
----- Original Message -----
From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Audyssey Blind gaming Gamers discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] super liam versus danger city

I got the super liam manual  from  someone. Just by reading the manual I get
the feeling that super liam works the same as danger city.
So for those of you who  would like a  manual of danger city, just read
super liam's manual and you will also get an idea what danger city is like.
Like in super liam, each level in danger city also comprises of acts. This
demo I downloaded from  damion's server is only the first level, but when
reading super liam's manual I noticed the similarity between danger city And
super liam.
another similarity is that you jump across mines in danger city like you
would jump across obstacles in super liam.   I don't know if there is a  dug
feature in danger city with down arrow, but in this demo version there's
nothing  to dug. There's only people shooting at you and mines to jump over.