  From: Richard Sherman
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:08 PM
  Subject: Trivia time #1

  Hi,
  I have 3 new trivia questions to post and see if you can figur them out. I
will post them one at a time. Here is question 1.

  A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.
The first is full of
  raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the
third is full of lions that
  haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

  I will post the answer in a couple of days if no one guesses it, but I
seriously doubt it will go unsolved.

  Rich