Hi Folks,
Sorry for the high score bug in the Sarah game.
I was able to track it down and squash it.
I also fixed the bug where you get asked twice for you initials for the high
score list.
I will be putting up a new Sarah file but will keep the version 1.0 number.
Then I will create a patch that will copy the corrected files into your
Sarah folder that will be much smaller than having to download the whole
game again.
This will all take about a day.
So please stop downloading for Friday because by Saturday there will be  a
fix.
I also fixed a third bug that I discovered in doing the sneak preview but
will not tell you what it is because it will change how you deal with the
hole chapter.

 sincerely,
Phil