I actually ordered the game on thursday, and stil haven't recieved my key. But sinse I've got not only my usual Paypal reciet but also a reciet from draconis, i know my order's being processed, and I know Draconis has had a major kew of Sarah orders.
If it doesn't turn up by Friday or so, I'll have words with draconis, but I'm fairly confident it'll be here by then, Draconis have certainly been good in the past, even when their shopping process seems to have gone slightly wonky. Btw, if Phil or anyone from Draconis happens to see this, please note I don't make orders using this E-mail address. If the key doesn't turn up by Friday, (though I'm fairly certain it will), I'll E-mail draconis on the address I used to order the game which is also my Paypal address. Beware the Grue! Dark. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 5:39 PM Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sarah game registration >I would wait 3 days, although it probably won't take that long. You're > going to love this game. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <[email protected]> > Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 11:58 AM > Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sarah game registration > > >>I purchased the game yesterday, I know it is the weekend when I purchased >> it, so I am not complaining, don't get me wrong. I was just curious how >> long >> it usually takes to get a registration code for games like this? I >> purchased >> Sara and Ten Pin Alley off of the Drakonis site and am just curious about >> how long it usually takes to get a registration code. Also, Phil, great >> work >> on the game, I loved playing the demo and can't wait until I can unlock >> the >> entire game. >> Thanks, >> Bean >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On >> Behalf Of Phil Vlasak >> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:46 PM >> To: Gamers Discussion list >> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sarah game registration >> >> Hi Josh, >> If along with your name and computer cod you supply her name and computer >> code you can get two registration keys for one purchase of the game. >> Phil >> >> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Josh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]> >> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:31 AM >> Subject: [Audyssey] sarah game registration >> >> >>> Hi, >>> My wife and I are both blind and we each have our own computers. We have >>> two computers, one is mine and one is my wife's. Will I have to buy the >>> sarah game twice? that is, if my wife wants a registered copy on her >>> computer will I have to pay $60 instead of $30? >>> >>> Josh >>> >>> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> AOL: kutztownstudent >>> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> skype: jkenn337 >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Gamers mailing list .. [email protected] >>> To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can >>> visit >>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make >>> any subscription changes via the web. >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Gamers mailing list .. [email protected] >> To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can >> visit >> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make >> any subscription changes via the web. >> -- >> No virus found in this incoming message. >> Checked by AVG Free Edition. >> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.14/727 - Release Date: >> 3/19/2007 >> 11:49 AM >> >> -- >> No virus found in this outgoing message. >> Checked by AVG Free Edition. >> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.14/727 - Release Date: >> 3/19/2007 >> 11:49 AM >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Gamers mailing list .. [email protected] >> To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can >> visit >> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make >> any subscription changes via the web. >> > > > > _______________________________________________ > Gamers mailing list .. [email protected] > To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can > visit > http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make > any subscription changes via the web. _______________________________________________ Gamers mailing list .. [email protected] To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can visit http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make any subscription changes via the web.
