Hi Charles,
I guess I forgot my own license agreement.
I think I should have said you can put the game on two of your computers but 
the name has to be the same and I would need both codes.
Thanks for checking Charles and I will revise it soon.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sarah game registration


> Have you read the manual and the license agreement?  Your question is
> answered pretty clearly in there, as shown below:
>
> Note that this PCS Game is licensed to only one person, or one computer.
> Please help us continue to create quality games by observing the license
> agreement.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Josh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:31 AM
> Subject: [Audyssey] sarah game registration
>
>
>> Hi,
>> My wife and I are both blind and we each have our own computers. We have
>> two computers, one is mine and one is my wife's. Will I have to buy the
>> sarah game twice? that is, if my wife wants a registered copy on her
>> computer will I have to pay $60 instead of $30?
>>
>> Josh
>>
>> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> AOL: kutztownstudent
>> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> skype: jkenn337
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Gamers mailing list .. [email protected]
>> To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can
>> visit
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make
>> any subscription changes via the web.
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gamers mailing list .. [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can 
> visit
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make
> any subscription changes via the web. 


_______________________________________________
Gamers mailing list .. [email protected]
To unsubscribe send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can visit
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org to make
any subscription changes via the web.

Reply via email to