Hi folks
Please could you direct me how to use the  draconis shop?
I went to
www.draconisentertainment.com
then I clicked on draconis shop.
Then I clicked on sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardry.
Then I clicked on the  add to shopping card button.
I don't know from there, I'm stuck guys.
I can't find any form where you can select sails options.
Bsc games' online shopping syhstem is so simple.
Any help to understand the draconis shop is much much appreciated.
Josh,  I have sent you an e-mail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I want to know if I can pay via money order, by sending a money order via
post to draconis entertainment.
I'm burning to buy the game but I can only  make use of a money  order.I'm
unable to make use of a credit card.
Thanks for any help