ah thom,

Sorry about the thing with Packman talks, I will admit I wasn't the greatest
packman player, in or out of audio, so might well have miss-understodd the
maze layout.

Well, the situation with the levels doesn't sound like quite as major a
redesign as I initially thought, though features like Lava pits would be
cool if they could be added in a future version.

I certainly like the idea of recreating the classic game in audio though,
especially sinse if a reasonable system can be made for things like
disappearing platforms and vertical scrolling up ladders, it might open the
way for more audio 2D platformers (yes Brian, I'm thinking audio mega man
here).

good luck with the developement. I deffinately think when a trailer or demo
is available something should be posted on one of the retroremakes sites,
sinse the in put from sited fans of the original game might be interesting.

Of course as I've said before, i'm entirely in favor of games with large
amounts of exploration, so the increased level size certainly appeals to me.

Will the game stil have a save feature? Obviously this wasn't present in the
original, but could be very useful in a remake.

All the best,