From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dark
Sent: 26 March 2007 03:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more bugs in treasure mania

Well, that's relatively easy, just listen for a long, shallow sea sound
with
a bit of undertone, like the sound a sea would make against the shore
coming
from one side more strongly than the other.

While it was a pest at first, I can usually pick it out now, however
knowing
how far away from the rocks I actually am is much harder, but I'd put
that
type of thing down to practice rather than game design.