NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI folks
I'm working for south africa's tax organization.  They have put up a
cricket game on our intranet to encourage all personnel to strive more
towards the revenue target. The game is an online flash game making use
of adobe flash player.The guy who  made the game e-mailed me the shock
wave file, since attachments is not allowed on this list let me know if
anyone  wants to have a look at this flash game.
I want to know if this is accessible for blind people. I tried the game
and I  couldn't figure it out.
Would you guys like to  give it a try?
Just  let me know and I will send the file off-list to you.