well although I do use jaws for a load of hard to access things, for general
use hal is my prefured reader.
Its simple and doesn't work with a load of stuff jaws does, however thats why I
use it.
Most days the programs I use are studio recorder, notepad, ie, word, notepad
and winamp.
with soundforge, acid, media classic on the side.
At 01:43 a.m. 5/06/2007, you wrote:

>Hi Jason,
>I'm primarily a Window Eyes user, not a Jaws user, but the Jaws and
>Window Eyes commands haven't changed under Win Vista.
>As for Windows Arrow it is a 3D desktop for Windows Vista. By default
>Arrow was disabled on my copy of Vista, and I had the option to launch
>it. I tried it out and didn't like it from an accessibility standpoint.
>Basically, in
>Vista you can set your desktop up three ways. Classic which is like XP.
>Web which turns your desktop into a glorified web page. Then Windows
>Arrow which is all 3D and puts everything in to a 3D look and feel.

>--
>p.m.

p.m.