Hi Thomas,

I don't know, I think a trivial pursuit game or a Jeopardy type game is going
to be more work than you realize.  I mean first you are going to need a data
base of questions and answers and then the string matching is not really going
to be all that easy.  I know that it has been done of course, but even when
playing PC Jeopardy with sighted help it will give you an incorrect even though
you essentially had the correct answer.  Maybe just misspelled or not complete
or even too much, not phrased the way the game was looking for  etc etc.

     Jim

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net