Hi Dark,
  Thanks much for that mini review of the demo, I'm really glad you like it.
  I feel a bit like Sally Field now.
  Smiley sticker to anyone that gets that joke.
  Anyhow, regarding the atmospheric effects, that isn't a bad idea, maybe I
could add a combo box to the track editor where people could select from
different settings for their tracks with appropriate sounds playing
depending on what they choose, I'll look into that.
  You are the first person that has reported opening the bonus track,
congratulations, did you have to install extra ports to do it, or just the
default single port?  Also, I'm curious what kind of course time you are
getting, I'll have to race it again myself and see what I'm pulling.  As
stated before, in the full version if you have web posting turned on, your
times will be posted to the web.
  Regarding the mouse, stick with it man, I know it takes some practice, but
it will pay off in the long run.  Although some beta testers can turn
blistering track times with the keyboard such as Karl, I really think the
mouse is a superior input device for the game, especially when you get to
the truly difficult tracks.  If you think the bonus track is hard, you
haven't seen anything yet, the beta testers can attest to the chalenge of
some of the higher class tracks.
  You may want to adjust the sensitivity of your mouse, and be very careful
not to pull back on the mouse in the curves, otherwise you will decelerate
after leaving the curve.  To be safe, you may want to push up slightly as
you exit curves.   It is importnt to get used to picking up the mouse and
moving it so it can be reset without affecting game play.
  I am considering doing a q and ay on vip Conduit dot com for anyone that
has questions about Rail Racer in the next few days, so if you want to
participate, head over to www.vipConduit.com and get a free membership and
download their voice chat software, which is the best out there in my
opinion, and it is custom made for the blind.
 Anyhow, I'm off to put the final touches on the full release so we can all
race against each other, this is gonna be a blast gang, and from the sounds
of it, you better watch out for mister Dark, he's trouble.
  Later,
  Che
Blind Adrenaline Simulations
Games by one of us, for all of us