Hi Che.

glad I could say something vaguely useful. I think perhaps I am pushing down
slightly on the mouse, which obviously isn't a good thing, but I'll
certainly try it again.

Because I actually needed to go off and do some work, I only got a few goes
at the bonus track so my times there were pretty appauling (I beat Art at
the easiest difficulty, but that's not saying too much). On the demo track
my best lap thus far has been around 30 seconds, and my best course time
around the three minutes 6 seconds mark, but most often i get times of three
minutes 8 or 9.

When I beat Art at pro level I had two nitro ports, and used both of them,
one towards the beginning of the race and one at the end, but I stil only
won by just over 1 second, so there's deffinately room for improvement
there.

As to the atmospheric thing, assuming it wouldn't be trouble to put in it
might be a nice extra feature. there are a fair few different atmospheric
environments you could have, city, country, sea sure, desert, snow, rain,
jungle, industrial area, ----- and probably a load more assuming the sound
files are available of course.

I'll certainly be looking forward to all those tracks in the full
version, ----- I can see that Rr is a game that's just going to keep getting
harder and I'm going to have to practice.

Beware the Grue!