From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dark
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:24 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Backgammon Game

Hi Laura.

You can download a demo of the backgammon game from Asabat software and try
it out, though it will cut out after about five minutes of play.

Just go to: http://www.azabat.co.uk/

and you'll find it in the downloads section. I also believe there was a
pretty good review of all the asabat games in one of the Audeasy mags, ----
but I'm afraid I can't remember which.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!